#BringThemHomeNow

Sep 14, 2009

Time

Time
Rabbi Menachem Creditor

Something about time passing
makes me sad to be young,
conscious of my time passing.

Voice changes over time,
deepening in tone and wisdom,
gaining sadness learned over time.

The world doesn't slow down;
in fact it just moves faster and faster,
and I'm trying to feel as much of it as I can.

I pray for the strength to hold on,
to witness a reborn world.

I pray for the strength of my children,
to build it better than I can.

Time just moves so damn fast.

---
Rabbi Menachem Creditor
-- www.netivotshalom.org
-- www.shefanetwork.org
-- menachemcreditor.org

To join Rabbi Creditor's email list, send a blank email to thetisch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Total Pageviews

NEW BOOK! Calling Out: Psalms for Today

Calling Out: Psalms for Today www.amazon.com/dp/B0D22YG9X7 co-edited with Sarah Tuttle-Singer The night of April 13, 2024 the People of Isra...